- Where is Prinfab based? Prinfab are based in Faversham, Kent, United Kingdom.
How long will it take to get my order?
Prinfab sell made-to-order and stock items. The time it takes us to despatch your order will depend on what you have ordered. An estimated despatch date is provided during checkout.
- Stock items ordered on a working day before midnight are despatched same working day.
- Stock items ordered on a non-working day, or after midnight are despatched the next working day.
- Made to order items are despatched within 5 working days.
- Orders containing a mixture of stock and non-stock items will be despatched together once all items are complete.
- What carriers do you use? Prinfab use Royal Mail, Parcelforce, TNT and DPD. Orders delivered overseas may use a local carrier for the last part of the journey.
- Where are your fabrics sourced? Our fabrics are sourced from manufacturers and distributors in the United Kingdom. The country where each fabric is woven, finished and printed is stated on our fabrics page.
- What is EN71-3 certification? Fabrics that are EN71-3 certified have been independently tested to ensure they meet the requirements of EN71-3. EN71 is part of the CE directive that ensures toys sold in the EU meet a minimum safety standard. Part 3 relates to the migration of harmful elements. Learn more about certification.
- What is OEKO-TEX 100 certification? Fabrics that are OEKO-TEX 100 certified have been independently tested by our suppliers to ensure they do not contain over 300 harmful substances. The certification covers every stage of production up until the point it reaches our factory. Learn more about certification.
- What is GOTS certification? Fabrics that are GOTS certified have been independently tested to ensure every part of production is sustainable and environmentally friendly. The certification covers every stage of production up until the point it reaches our factory. Learn more about certification.
- What type of inks do you use? The type of ink that we use depends on the type of base fabric. For natural fibre fabrics we use water-based pigment inks. For polyester fabrics we use dye sublimation inks. Neither contain any harmful substances.
- What type of files can I upload? You can upload your design as a JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF & PNG files up to a maximum file size of 100MB.
- What colour mode should I use? Please use a RGB colour mode. For best results we recommended saving your file using the sRGB colour profile, specifically, the sRGB v4 Preference.
- Why should I not use a CMYK colour mode? Prinfab do not use a CMYK printing process and our printers are setup to print from RGB images. A CMYK proof will give you a rough idea of how your design will print. For example, greens and pinks are duller in CMYK than RGB, but our process has a wider gamut than a traditional CMYK.
- Why does the preview appear blurry? Your artwork is resized so that it downloads faster in the online preview. This may appear blurry in the preview but we will use your original file when printing.
- I am uploading a large file but am experiencing difficulty? If the image is large and high resolution, we recommend reducing the resolution to 180 DPI and re-uploading as a high quality JPEG. If you are using TIF files, try saving with LZW compression (which is lossless). Alternatively, you can send us the file to us using WeTransfer. Our customer service team will send you an email with a link to preview and setup your fabric online.
- Can I print photos? Yes, you can print photos on fabric.
helpNeed some help?
Contact our customer service team who will be more than happy to help