- Where is Prinfab based? Prinfab is based in Kent, United Kingdom.
How long will it take to get my order?
Prinfab sell made-to-order and stock items. The time it takes us to despatch your order will depend on what you have ordered. An estimated despatch date is provided during checkout.
- Stock items ordered on a working day before 2pm are despatched same working day.
- Stock items ordered on a non-working day, or after 2pm are despatched the next working day.
- Made to order items are despatched within 1-5 working days.
- Orders containing a mixture of stock and non-stock items will be despatched together once all items are complete.
- What carriers do you use? Prinfab use Royal Mail and UK Mail. Orders delivered overseas may use a local carrier for the last part of the journey.
- What type of files can I upload? You can upload your design as a JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF & PNG files up to a maximum file size of 40MB.
- What colour mode should I use? Please use a RGB colour mode. For best results we recommended saving your file using the sRGB colour profile, specifically, the sRGB v4 Preference.
- Why should I not use a CMYK colour mode? Prinfab do not use a CMYK printing process and our printers are setup to print from RGB images. A CMYK proof will give you a rough idea of how your design will print. For example, greens and pinks are duller in CMYK than RGB, but our process has a wider gamut than a traditional CMYK.
- Why does the preview appear blurry? Your artwork is resized so that it downloads faster in the online preview. This may appear blurry in the preview but we will use your original file when printing.
- I am uploading a large file but am experiencing difficulty? If the image is large and high resolution, we recommend reducing the resolution to 180 DPI and re-uploading as a high quality JPEG. Alternatively, you can send us the file to us using WeTransfer. Our customer service team will send you an email with a link to preview and setup your fabric online.
- Can I print photos? Yes, you can print photos on fabric.
Got a question about a product or need some help with your order?
- In Stock All items are in stock ready for despatch.
- Fast Despatch Order stock items by 2pm for same day despatch. Made-to-order items despatched 1-5 days.
- Expert Advice Knowledgable team who are always happy to help.