- We collect data when you use our website to provide functionality, enhance your experience and measure usage.
- Personal information collected is used only to process orders made and aid in customer service.
- We do not share your data with any third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
- Prinfab is a trading style of Fabisimo Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (09947570).
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable privacy laws.
Prinfab is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Prinfab is a trading style of Fabisimo Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (09947570) at Little Lodge, Church Lane, Doddington, ME9 0AZ, United Kingdom. Fabisimo Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (registration number ZA263686).
- When you place and order through our website as a guest or as a logged in user.
- When you upload a file via our website.
- When you you register for an account on our website.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by email, phone, support ticket or via the chat widget on our website.
- We may also receive Personal Data from other sources, such as our financial service providers.
Personal Data does not include Data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that it can no longer be reasonably associated with a specific person.
We collect your the following personal data:
Information you voluntarily provide to us.
When you place an order, sign up for an account on our website, or contact a member of our customer service team, you are giving us data voluntarily, that we collect. That data may include:
- Email address
- IP address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Payment information
- Files uploaded to our website, including all metadata contained within the files
Information we collect automatically.
While using our website, we collect information about you automatically. This may be information your web browser sends to us, which may then be stored in log files, cookies, or by other means. That information may include:
- IP address
- Browser signature
- Operating system information
- Browsing behaviour
- Interactions with our website
We use the information we collect to:
Make our products and services available to you.
For example, to be able to process and despatch your order, as well as handle refunds, returns and guarantees, we need to keep a record of your order details.
Personalise your shopping experience.
For example, we may collect data about your language and location to automatically set the display language, default shipping destination, and currency on our website. This information may be stored in a browser cookie so that every time you visit the site, you will be presented with the correct language and currency.
Process an order made through our website.
For example, for custom printed fabric, information you provide during checkout is used during the printing process to match a printed item with your order.
Enable us to manage customer service interactions with you.
For example, if you contact us via the chat widget on our site and provide a name and email address, we may look into your customer account to see uploaded files and/or previous orders. We may also refer to previous chats or contacts, so that we can help you in the best way possible.
Analyse usage data via a third party to whom we disclose anonymous usage data.
For example, we use Google's analytics platform to see how people use the website, so that we can make adjustments and refinements to better suit people's needs. It also helps us to measure the effectiveness of any changes we may make to the website. We use:
- Google Inc. (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/) to analyse usage data.
Deliver goods ordered via a third party to whom we disclose your contact details.
For example, we need to provide any mail or courier company with your delivery information, as well as contact information in the event that an item is not able to be delivered. For overseas orders, we also need to provide details of the contents and value of any packages. We use:
- Royal Mail plc (http://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy)
- UK Mail Ltd (https://www.ukmail.com/privacy-and-cookies).
- Parcel2go.com (https://www.parcel2go.com/content/privacy-policy.aspx)
If you have opted for us to do so, contact you about our products and services.
For example, we may contact you with updates when we introduce new products or make you aware of currently running promotions. We may use your personal data to tailor these messages to be more relevant to you. You are able to opt out of these contacts at any time.
If you have opted for us to do so, use images of your order for promotional puposes.
For example, during checkout we may ask if we can take and use photographs of your order for marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to give credit for the design, where appropriate.
Collect payment via a third party to whom we disclose your contact and payment details. We use:
- Stripe Inc. (https://stripe.com/gb/privacy)
- PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Internal accounting and reporting purposes.
- Crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes.
In order for us to provide our services and products, we may share your personal data with service providers. We only allow service providers to handle your data when it has been confirmed that they apply the correct protection and security to that data. Our service providers may only use the personal data that we give to them to provide services to Prinfab, and for no other purpose. For example, we may use an external company to deliver emails, which means providing them with your name, email address and the contents of any emails we choose to send. We make sure that they will not use this data for any purpose other than to provide us with this service, and that all records are stored only for the appropriate amount of time.
- Prinfab adopt industry best practices to store your information securely.
- We will retain any information collected indefinitely but never for longer than is necessary. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation.
- Files uploaded to our website are stored for up to 14 days. If they are saved to your account or used to place an order they may be stored for up to 2 years.
We will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18 years, you must not use the website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of and are supervised by a parent or guardian.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- To ask what personal information we hold about you, free of charge, deliverable within 30 days.
- To ask us to update or correct any incorrect personal information we hold about you.
- To opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page when using our website to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.