Prinfab aims to be a leading supplier to independent designers, makers and creators in the United Kingdom. To achieve this, we aim to offer the highest quality, choice and service.
- Family business started in 2016
- State-of-the-art production facility in the United Kingdom
- Huge range of haberdashery supplies held in stock for immediate despatch
- Unrivalled service level
Prinfab was started in January 2016 by two brothers. The first 6 months were spent setting up a state-of-the-art production facility using the latest direct-to-textile print technology. By July 2016, they started to trade and the business quickly grew to become one the UK’s leading providers of short run fabric printing.
In July 2017, Prinfab expanded their offering to include a range of carefully sourced haberdashery supplies.
The business aims to offer a wider range of products and services to help independent designers, makers and creators a wider range of items.
Core Aims & Values
Our core aims and values are key to everything we do at Prinfab:
- Aim to process all orders with 100% accuracy
- Aim to process all orders for made-to-order items within 2 working days
- Aim to process all orders for stock items placed before 2pm the same working day