- We collect data when you use our website to provide functionality, enhance your experience and measure usage
- Personal information collected is used only to process orders made
- We do not share your data with any third parties unless we are required to do so by law
- Prinfab is a trading style of Fabisimo Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (09947570)
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable privacy laws.
Prinfab is a trading style of Fabisimo Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (09947570) at Unit E, Upper Brents, Faversham, ME13 7DZ, United Kingdom. Fabisimo Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (registration number ZA263686).
- When you place and order through our website as a guest or as a logged in user.
- When you upload a file via our website.
- When you you register for an account on our website.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by email, phone, support ticket or via the chat widget on our website.
- We may also receive Personal Data from other sources, such as our financial service providers.
Personal Data does not include Data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that it can no longer be reasonably associated with a specific person.
We collect your the following personal Data:
Information you voluntarily provide to us.
When you place an order, sign up for an account on our website, or contact a member of our customer service team, you are giving us data voluntarily, that we collect.
That data may include:
- Email address
- IP address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Payment information
- Files uploaded to our website, including all metadata contained within the files
It also includes any other data you share with us voluntarily via the chat widget, contact form, help desk tickets, phone calls or emails.
Information we collect automatically.
While using our website, we collect information about you automatically. This may be information your web browser sends to us, which may then be stored in log files, cookies, or by other means.
That information may include:
- IP address
- Browser signature
- Operating system information
- Browsing behaviour
- Interactions with our website
We use the information we collect to:
Make our products and services available to you.
Personalise your shopping experience.
Process an order made through our website.
Crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes.
Enable us to manage customer service interactions with you.
Analyse usage data via a third party to whom we disclose anonymous usage data.
- Google Inc. (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/) to analyse usage data.
- Hotjar Ltd. (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/, https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment/) to analyse usage data.
Collect payment via a third party to whom we disclose your contact and payment details.
- Stripe Inc. (https://stripe.com/gb/privacy)
- PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
Deliver goods ordered via a third party to whom we disclose your contact details.
- Royal Mail plc (http://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy)
- Parcel2Go (https://www.parcel2go.com/content/privacy-policy.aspx)
- Parcel Hero (https://www.parcelhero.com/en-gb/terms/privacy-policy)
If you have opted for us to do so, contact you about our products and services.
If you have opted for us to do so, use images of your order for promotional puposes.
Internal accounting and reporting purposes.
In order for us to provide our services and products, we may share your personal data with service providers.
We only allow service providers to handle your data when it has been confirmed that they apply the correct protection and security to that data.
Our service providers may only use the personal data that we give to them to provide services to Prinfab, and for no other purpose.
- Prinfab adopt industry best practices to store your information securely.
- We will retain any information collected indefinitely but never for longer than is necessary. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation.
- Files uploaded to our website are stored for up to 14 days. If they are saved to your account or used to place an order they may be stored for up to 2 years.
We will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18 years, you must not use the website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of and are supervised by a parent or guardian.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- To ask what personal information we hold about you, free of charge, deliverable within 30 days.
- To ask us to update or correct any incorrect personal information we hold about you.
- To opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page when using our website to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.