Part-Time Production Assistant
- £9.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday, Minimum 3 hours per day
- Based in Faversham, Kent
As a part-time production assistant, you will be responsible for inspecting, cutting, folding, packing and despatching fabric. This includes:
- Inspecting fabric for defects prior to despatch
- Cutting fabric from a roll using an electric cutter safely
- Folding and packing fabric into mailer bags
- Using our order management software to despatch orders
- Assembling fabric sample books
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Working as part of a small, motivated and busy team
This is an active role and you will need to bend, pull, push, lift, balance, twist, stand, sit and climb stairs during the shift. Previous experience is desirable but not a requirement as full training will be provided. As the business grows, there may be opportunities to work in other areas of the business.
You will be required to work for 3 hours per day between the hours 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday. Working times are flexible and there may be the opportunity for additional hours as workload permits.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.