Part-Time Cutting Room Assistant
- £9.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday
- Flexible 4 Hour Shifts
- Based in Faversham, Kent
Flexible 4 hour shifts between 10am and 4pm
Prinfab® are seeking part-time cutting room assistants to work at our factory in Upper Brents, Faversham. As a part-time cutting room assistant, you will be responsible for inspecting, cutting, folding, packing and despatching fabric. This includes:
- Inspecting fabric for defects prior to despatch
- Cutting fabric from a roll using an electric cutter safely
- Folding and packing fabric into mailer bags
- Using our order management software to despatch orders
- Assembling fabric sample books
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Working as part of a small, motivated and busy team
This is an active role and you will need to bend, pull, push, lift, balance, twist, stand, sit and climb stairs during your shift.
Days worked and start / finish times are flexible. There is the opportunity to increase or reduce hours worked over a year as workload permits.
This is a flexible role and great opportunity for the right candidate to join an ambitious business. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.